Friday, June 18, 2010

Use glass tiles to surprise your guests with incredible home exterior

I could never know that colours can also create incredible ambience in a lifeless spot, had I not attended a party thrown by one of my friend - Joe Michel. It was her birthday party organised at her backyard which was once used to be an ignored part. When I went there the look was actually surprising for me. The backyard I knew was not what I found that day.

The makeover was the result of the idea of refurbishing by tiling the area with glass tiles, also called mosaic. After several years she gave a thought to refurbish her untidy backyard. And the result obtained was actually incredible. She used mosaic to decorate the platform she had in the area. The pathways and few parts of garden were also decorated with glass tile.

The level of beauty it brought to the place was commendable. The role of colours was noteworthy. It is specially viable to the place where you require a touch of glamour and appeal. The combination of colours is what makes glass tile a remarkable material to decorate. The experience I had in Joe’s home was unforgettable. I would suggest everyone to look for glass tile for decorating not only exterior of home but interior as well to create similar magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment